Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroko
Admin
Admin
Hiroko

Number of posts : 57
Your where-abouts : somewere in jolly ol' england
Registration date : 2006-12-05

"Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic Empty
PostSubject: "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic   "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 3:46 pm

well this topic arose at school when my friends and i were talking about the Wii and about the tilt sensors then my freind nathan said that the ps3 tilt sencors are a crap ripoff of the wii's 360 degree tilt sencor then the discussion move on to sony not making games for them selfs and just buying games ftom other companies eg capcom... unlike nintendo who make their games... also is it me or does the ps3 look like the george forman lean mean fat reducing grilling machien lol...
i have the best spelling lol
Back to top Go down
Toto
Admin
Admin
Toto

Number of posts : 131
Your where-abouts : Closely following Hiroko
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic   "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 3:50 pm

Looooolz. Ya, it does. I think I have one of those around here somewhere. Lol, you shoulda put this in the rant forum :XD:
Back to top Go down
http://sofine127.deviantart.com
zin
zin

Number of posts : 36
Your where-abouts : Edmonton, canada
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic   "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 3:54 pm

ya i was kinda disappointed with the ps3, what with some things missing ( rumble) and it being mostly a nock off of the 360.
But i hate those fan boy fight sonline, i already go the 360 and wii i'm just waiting for the ps3 price to go down
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theordinariesband
Toto
Admin
Admin
Toto

Number of posts : 131
Your where-abouts : Closely following Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic   "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 3:59 pm

Im somewhat happy for the ps3... not that Im going to ever buy it- but it means that the price ofthe ps2 will drop yay!
Back to top Go down
http://sofine127.deviantart.com
caw
Admin
Admin
caw

Number of posts : 73
Your where-abouts : closely following toto

PostSubject: Re: "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic   "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 4:01 pm

Toto wrote:
Im somewhat happy for the ps3... not that Im going to ever buy it- but it means that the price ofthe ps2 will drop yay!

I want an x-box 360. :=_=:
Back to top Go down
http://chafedyo.max.io
Hiroko
Admin
Admin
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic   "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 4:48 pm

Toto wrote:
Looooolz. Ya, it does. I think I have one of those around here somewhere. Lol, you shoulda put this in the rant forum :XD:

well yea but i wanted to add somming to the this part as the main theme is PS3 and other stuffa bout it though lol.... ahh me and my friends had a right laugh about it looking like a grill
Back to top Go down
Sakai
Admin
Admin
Sakai

Number of posts : 8
Your where-abouts : Err... me no no @_@
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic   "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 4:57 pm

Hiroko wrote:
well this topic arose at school when my friends and i were talking about the Wii and about the tilt sensors then my freind nathan said that the ps3 tilt sencors are a crap ripoff of the wii's 360 degree tilt sencor then the discussion move on to sony not making games for them selfs and just buying games ftom other companies eg capcom... unlike nintendo who make their games... also is it me or does the ps3 look like the george forman lean mean fat reducing grilling machien lol...

That was a funny convo
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
Admin
Admin
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic   "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 5:29 pm

Sakai wrote:
Hiroko wrote:

That was a funny convo
lol yep sure was
sony poking sega with a stick lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic   "Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Sony" this is gonna be a rant about them topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Games-
Jump to: