Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakai
Admin
Admin
Sakai

Number of posts : 8
Your where-abouts : Err... me no no @_@
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE Empty
PostSubject: Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE   Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 1:18 pm

I like pie alot but if it has to be out of carrot cake and apple pie it would have to be apple pie cos carrot cake is nice and all but some time there is to much cream on top and its horrible. ¬_¬ so it would have to be APPLE PIE. *warms hands* wakawakawakawaka
Back to top Go down
Toto
Admin
Admin
Toto

Number of posts : 131
Your where-abouts : Closely following Hiroko
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE   Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 1:54 pm

I despise apple pie =_=
Back to top Go down
http://sofine127.deviantart.com
zin
zin

Number of posts : 36
Your where-abouts : Edmonton, canada
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE   Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 1:59 pm

i like both, but i really just like the carrot cakes icing wakawakawakawaka yay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theordinariesband
Hiroko
Admin
Admin
Hiroko

Number of posts : 57
Your where-abouts : somewere in jolly ol' england
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE   Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 2:49 pm

zin wrote:
i like both, but i really just like the carrot cakes icing wakawakawakawaka yay!
carrot cake FTW
Back to top Go down
Sakai
Admin
Admin
Sakai

Number of posts : 8
Your where-abouts : Err... me no no @_@
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE   Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 3:32 pm

zin wrote:

lol i do like the carrot cake icing its like the best part of the cake but like to much of it is NASTY DX XD =_= trying to fart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE   Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which one do YOU like better. CARROT CAKE OR APPLE PIE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Rant away-
Jump to: